Monday, January 17, 2011

03 - So high school..

JSYK, I should be making my essay which is due this day and what time is it? Already 11:16 PM, great..

Okay, my mind is on the mood to make an entry just because I've read a post from tumblr and me wants to say something about it.. ;)

High school.. they say high school is one of the most memorable moment in your life that you experience. I know not everyone will not agree on this. I, myself was thinking too before if this saying is really true. I actually thought that high school is boring and hell-- because of the people/classmates you have. But I guess things will turn out differently when school days goes by.. it happened to me.

I miss high school, yes, I do. It's because of my friends and the things we do before. I miss some of my classes and teachers. I miss the laughable moments when something happens to the class. The kapasawayan of my classmates and all. I'm not one of the girls who fell in love and got a fling or a boyfriend way back in high school and stuff. I didn't have and wasn't involve in any high school 'drama' or so. I've got issues with a friend but it got resolved in the end. It was plainly on my friends and the usual stuff we do that was fun and exciting. I tell you, in my section every year, we are not united, at all. There were different cliques on both sections so that's why there weren't any unity. I even hate our adviser on my 4th year :))

My point is, if you want your high school life to be fun and memorable, you have to make it. Don't sulk in the corner, and be quiet all the time. I tell you, it will not do anything. You'll just say that high school is/was a bitch for you. It's because you weren't doing anything 'exciting' at all. :)) Talk to your batch mates whom you weren't close to before.

I'm a senior. I can't do anything anymore. It's not too late! Spend your time with your classmates and friends. Bond together. And after, you'll know why high school was/is one of the memorable moments in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment