Sunday, January 9, 2011

02 - In the end..

Someone I read from tumblr asked for an advice for her problem. Her situation is complicated because the guy is so malabo. He likes (and love) the girl but told her ex that he'll wait for her. See? The guy's hard to read. This is not the point of my entry haha lol just a segue.

The girl (from above) dumped a guy because she thinks that he's too perfect for her. What a bish, though she admitted that she's stupid for doing that.

I feel sad for one girl (one i'm following on tumblr) because she didn't answer the guy which in the end she regretted doing it. It was like "a right love at the wrong time." I read her story and I feel very very sad and I also pitied her rofl. It seems like I'm the one in the situation, not her :)) It's just that ang sayang kasi. Andun na eh, tapos nawala dahil ayaw mo pa, pero ready na yun guy and all. In the end, the guy found another girl, and her, is suffering from what she did and she realized that she already love the guy. Ouch, huh? Ang hirap nang ganon. Di kayo pinag bigyan ng panahon na maging kayo. Ang hirap din kasi na una, ayaw mo dun sa guy, tapos mare-realize mo lang na gusto/mahal mo na pala siya nung nawala na siya sayo. Isang malaking kantangahan para sa part mo. I should have answered him, I should have grasp of the moment, I should have never let go of the person whom I love.... etc etc. Ang hirap noh? Ikaw, naranasan mo na ba yan? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment